Followers

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The Flamingo

 Alice is still looking for the answer to the top secret...  do you know what it is??? 

She stopped in to the gardens at the palace to play a few games... and she even asked the silly flamingo if he knew...  he never answered her...  I guess he doesn't talk to humans!!!!   



This page was a lot of fun... I used some of Dyan's dylusion sprays... by Ranger... and also her dot stencil... and then I had to use that wonderful Peacock Feather Distress ink pad...  the new one of Tims' from the spring collection... love that color.. .  of course when you put it on top of the pink.... you get purple... so rich isn't it???  
Then I used one of my latest digital images that I hope to release soon... of a dogwood branch as the background  to Alice and the flamingo...   I made all the dots with an old old marker... that I bought over 8 years ago... 

This is another page to the saga of the Top Secret story that I am doing for the Altered Alice challenge...  hope you will take a look see at this fun site... love Alice and all the things that are created on there... 

Thanks for stopping by... and hope to see you tomorrow...  
Have a fun and creative day ...  Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie    

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for playing along with The Altered Alice! Great scene! I have yet to play with my new Peacock ink, it is gorgeous. Glad to know about the purple, LOL!

    ReplyDelete